Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where is my Mind?

A pretty woman approached me yesterday at the mall. "Excuse me, are you Freddie Sanchez?" I responded by telling the woman that she had been mistaken. Freddie Sanchez is an ex-Pirate player and I don't think I look anything like him.

I made that story up.

Whats up groovers, its been a while and I apologize. I'm going to say I've been busy but since I never told a lie in my life, I will admit that I might have taken a little 'vacation', I suppose. Well, since I'm back, whats to talk about? I'll tell you whats hot right now, body hair (lucky for Butz). Apparently its in and that's what the ladies want, so guys put down those razors and body groomers and let that hair on your chest grow. Be a man.

Ive always been a Death Cab for Cutie fan, but recently Ive been listening to them more than usual. I guess the James Horner Pandora Radio was getting a little old, still a great channel to say the least.

This might be a little unprofessional in the blogging industry, but I'm freestylin right now. Just typing away whatever it may be, its actually quite fun. Currently I am peeling an orange, staring at my computer screen, still in my jeans and Chuck Taylor's. I just took my first bite of the orange and it wasn't good. Thank you Port Sky, I wouldn't have expected anything else. I will however finish it because i grew up in a household were we never wasted food. I'm kidding, I'm throwing it away, that was the worst orange I've ever had.

I wish the show Boy Meets World was still on. Its been such a long time since I've watched an episode. Truly a great show, old episodes or new, it was one of my favorites in my youth.

My protein shaker is sitting on top of my desk next to my cologne and wallet. There is still left over protein shake in it. Its been sitting there for three days now and I'm afraid to open it and wash it.

I don't have any upcoming plans to get a haircut. Not that I don't want one or anything, its just hard to walk to where ever it is to get a haircut in Altoona.

WELL... I promise to come up with an actual blog worthy topic for my next post, but as of now this is what you got.

Satisfied? I didn't think so, play it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment