Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Long Time No C

GOOOOOOD MORNNNING VIETNAMMMM!!! I realize I haven't been keeping up with this blog but these past few weeks have been a whirlwind. I mean with helping solve the global economic crisis, problems with AIDS in Africa, all the while keeping up with my school work and pledging a fraternity lets just say I have a packed schedule.

First Order of Business

My article will be much much shorter today than a normal GA post, but I think it is necessary to inform the viewers that I, in fact, am still alive and well.

KEY NOTES: THE Richmond Spiders upset #17 Temple this past Saturday clearing the way for a tournament bid, but the Spiders have tough tests ahead in Xavier, Dayton, Charlotte, and Rhode Island remaining.

A question came to my attention and I'm looking to get the fans involved in my daily life so I'm taking a poll. Should I shave my head and keep my beard growing out, leave my beard and hair as is, or some other combination of shaved head or shaved faced etc.... To vote post a comment on this blog. Peace

For Your Listening Pleasure:
The Ultimate Drunk Dialing Song, Yes it is country but who cares?


Final Thoughts
In the words of Jerry Springer, "Take Care of Yourselves....And Each other"

-Keep Your Expectations Low and Your Game High


Jake Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment