Wednesday, April 21, 2010



Yo, what up groovers?

Here's a few things I've been looking at:

-Comic Book Heroes Tribute-

I can't wait for Iron Man 2 coming out in May. A movie packed with action, thrills and chills I bet that this is going to be better than the first movie but it will be very, very hard to top. But I ask, why is Don Cheadle playing Jim Rhodes now? What happened to Terrence Howard? I mean no one is afraid of Don Cheadle, no one. EVERYONE is afraid of Terrence Howard. Did you see Hustle n' Flow? He's a straight hood boy who is perfect to work alongside Robert Downey Jr. Directors and producers should have re-evaluated these facts. I hope the movie doesn't suffer. If I may add, Robert Downey Jr. is very easy on the eyes in his BAMF persona in Iron Man. Don't fret I'll be sure to give my review May 7 for all groovers.




Speaking of sex symbols, why did Keri Hilson choose Kanye West as her love interest for the sultry single "Make Love". The song, off of her last cd "In a Perfect World", talked about how she wanted to..uhm..get home to her male companion who just so happened to be gentleman Yeezy. Who in their right mind sees 'Ye as a potential lover? The scruff-faced rapper and entertainer is far from my top list of hot boys that I would feature in a video. Who wants to go home and open the door to 'flashing lights' and those ridiculous window blind shades?




I want to also point out that Drake is the only person of the male persuasion who makes the duck lips face:




Be easy and keep your swag way high.
FINALS WOO!

-Shay a.k.a. Nicki Minaj, Harajuku Barbie, Nicki The Ninja or Black Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment