Thursday, March 18, 2010

Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up she goes! Up she goes!

Today I was inspired to start this bad boy back up, and I'll admit it's been quite a while since the last time I've blogged. Apparently Groover Alert has become a current trend for people to read these days, I'll try to improve my blogging abilities and not sound like an unintelligent bozo. Confidence is key, so here it is...

I watched the movie Psycho today for my film class. I had little knowledge prior to watching the movie. All I really knew was Alfred Hitchcock directed it and the famous shower scene that took place. My expectations for the movie were not that high because it was in black and white and made in the 1960's, not that visually interesting. The movie was overall pretty good. It started off slow but it picked up throughout the movie. Plenty of suspense, movies aren't like back then.

Also, over spring break I watched a couple of good movies; Inglorious Basterds, 2012, UP, and The Hurt Locker.

1. I can honestly say I enjoyed UP the most out of all of them. It really was such a good movie. I watched the movie with my little cousin, I am 19 years old and enjoyed the whole thing. Pixar amazes me, and I would say UP is UP there with Toy Story and The Lion King on my list of top Disney movies.

2.I can also honestly say 2012 was the worst movie out of all of them. I like John Cusack and all, but the only good thing about that movie was Amanda Peet.

3.Inglorious Basterds was good.

4. Now when it comes to The Hurt Locker, I'm a little skeptical, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Obviously its good, I mean it won best picture and best director (however, I feel James Cameron and Avatar was robbed), but I just don't know. I'm not big in war movies.

peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment